Monday, August 26, 2019

School, Smchool

Just writing a quick update for everyone. Today is the first day of school! Writing this first thing in the morning. Sorry for any lack of clarity.

My class sizes are continuing to grow due to some last minute enrollments. My largest class, as of yesterday, was up to 21 students. My smallest is 12. Brooke will be coming with us. Yes, us. Robert was offered a part time high school English teaching job. I am full time.

The school has a nursery but we are free to have B in our classrooms too. She has one sleeping mat in the nursery and one cot in my main room (although I do switch between classrooms due to the topic being middle school vs high school, and class size).

B does have a friend that is 6 weeks older than her and another that is 7 months younger. It's great that she'll be able to grow with some friends. We're all looking forward to that.

No pictures this time but I do plan on getting a few "first day of school" pictures of B.

She is walking everywhere now and loves climbing stairs. She also loves putting shoes and socks on her feet. Yesterday we underwent 4 foot style changes including wearing a pair of flip flops that are finally too small for her (sad!), socks, and two pairs of shoes. It is super cute and funny. Kind of makes me curious if she's going to have a thing for shoes as she gets older?

Life is good otherwise. Hope everyone is doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment