Sunday, June 28, 2015

A Welcomed Homecoming

Another wonderful week, even though I am still using a tablet to work and be connected to the interwebs. As frustrating as it is, something wonderful happened this week! Robert who was gone for seven weeks came home last week!

Wait, what? Robert was gone? For obvious reasons, Robert's absence was on a need to know basis. He went to Arizona to work on getting his license for his powerchute. A post about this was previously done about what a powerchute is.

Robert's home coming took time getting used to. I was so used to doing everything myself: driving, walking the dogs, cleaning... I felt kind of bad when he first got home since I was used to having to do it myself including not having to worry if Robert wanted to join in. Despite that, Robert still has a honey do list with things that I could not do. Welcome home Sweetie!

This past week Robert has helped me realize that I am beginning to have a life here beyond just work. I have begun to attend yoga and Zumba classes. Robert joined me in teaching English at a non-profit. For the first time since we've moved down to Panama I feel like I am beginning to create some roots here, further more, we are creating roots. It feels like a long time coming, although I know five months is really nothing.

This week should be a good surfing week, which will be nice since I know Robert has been wanting to go. Life in Panama continues to be an adventure. Like all things, it has its ups and downs, but as I say at the end of almost every post, life down here is wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment